Karnataka TET Online application form 2020 will be the Karnataka board. Those candidates who want to register for TET exam can fill the Karnataka TET Online application form 2020. Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is known as KAR TET which is conducted by school education board of Karnataka state. TET exam is given by candidates who are interested in teaching jobs and they will get govt. teacher job in Karnataka state.
Karnataka TET Online Application form 2020
Every year, a huge number of candidates appeared for this exam with the hope that they will get selected. Only a few of them will be selected on the basis of performance in the written exam.
Higher authorities of KAR TET Application form 2020 upload all necessary information on their official website so that all interested candidates will get this KTET Recruitment 2020 information before the last date.
Karnataka TET 2020 Online Application form Information
Candidates are also interested in this TET exam in Karnataka state so they check the official site daily to get the latest information very soon. Only one mode of application is provided by school education board of Karnataka and interested candidates have to apply through only this mode which is the online mode.
You may have to go official website and apply for this KAR TET Exam of Application form. The expert said that apply for this exam if you are able to meet all eligibility criteria and educational qualification. Any mismatching between your filled information and correct information will lead problem for you. Candidate will check eligibility criteria and educational qualification needed for KAR TET 2020 in official notification. The KTET Notification 2020 also has many other instructions that must be read by every aspiring candidate. Some of the relaxation is also given to SC, ST and OBC candidates.
KAR TET Application form Details 2020
Notification consists information related to selection procedure, syllabus of written exam, exam pattern, exam date and time, KAR TET application form 2020 filling start and last date, fee submission procedure and last date, KTET Eligibility criteria, age limit, name of post, total number of vacant seats, admit card issue date, result declaration date, interview date, joining date and format for attaching scanned documents like certificates, photograph and signature. If you want that there should be no mistake in your application form, kindly keep in mind all instructions when you apply for KAR TET 2020 Application form Online.
Procedure for applying KAR TET 2020 is given below
- Go to official site of Karnataka education board and click on link “apply for TET 2020 Exam of Application form”.
- Now, you will be on the new page and you have to enter your active email address and mobile number.
- Click on submit button and you will get your registration number and password on your email address.
- Now, login to your account using that registration number and password
- You will see many blank fields, enter all asked information in respective fields and save it.
- Now, you have to fill your educational qualification and save it.
- In the next step, upload your scanned documents and save it.
- Payment page will be on your screen. Pay your application fees and a confirmation page will be on your screen.
- Save this confirmation page for future reference.
Many candidates did not know how to apply for KAR TET application form, for them we have given step by step procedure so that they will apply for this exam before the last date.